Thursday, November 1, 2012

Civil War edits

For this week's photography assignment, our instructor wanted us to use whatever photo editing program we have to make some edits to some photos. Currently, I have Photoshop Elements 6 which is an older version of this program. I am waiting for Lightroom 4 to arrive which should be an easier program for me to navigate through.

While we were at a Civil War reenactment over the weekend, I took quite a few pictures, but here are a couple of my favorites that I decided to play with for my assignment:


 Both of these photos are straight out of the camera. So after spending a little bit of time adjusting some settings in my elements program, here is the after:
 


So what set do you like best? Originals or edited?

4 comments:

  1. Both original pictures look great. I do like the edited solder because it makes the picture look older, like something out of history. The young lady looks better in color....a personal preference more than anything you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, it has been fun playing around with the editing programs.

      Delete

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!