Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simple things

ISO 100, 55mm, f/5.6, 1/50 sec
 
Day 2 of Capture Your 365!
 
It has been so cold here in the mornings! From our kitchen window, we can look out and see our frost covered glass patio table. This morning, there just happened to be a couple of leaves on the table and it hit me...I just had to take a picture! I probably should have attached that 50mm lens that I am borrowing, but I really didn't want to have to go back out into the cold to take another picture.
 
We really didn't have to go anywhere today and I am thinking we are going to wait until next week to resume our school schedule. So today, Kelsey and I watched all of Anne of Green Gables - The Sequel. It was such a nice, lazy day together, just us girls. We also learned that it was National Cream Puff Day, so Kelsey made cream puffs this afternoon and they were amazing! I may just count today as a school day after all :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!