Monday, October 8, 2012

Imagine this...

...the sound of 3,159 children and their families singing, rejoicing, and giving thanks to the Lord!!!

This is what happened in September when many people participated in Compassion's Blog Month! Last month, many of us who blog for Compassion were given weekly assignments to try to reach a goal of having 3,108 children sponsored solely through the internet. Well, that goal was met and then some! Prizes and giveaways were offered for certain assignments and there was one really big prize of earning a spot on a Compassion Blogger trip next year!


My Pinterest friends helped me to earn a $25 prize for Lina and her family! I was so excited when I received the phone call from Shaina at Compassion telling me that I had won a prize for her!

Do you have a blog? Would you like to blog for Compassion? It is really quite simple, join the network. You will receive assignments once or twice a month to help spread the word about Compassion. Share pictures and letters you receive from your sponsored kids, and most importantly, help others to realize how important our letters are to these kids!!

A few of the bloggers are getting ready to head to Peru. Will you join us in praying for them before, during, and after their trip? Oh, and be sure to read about their journey. These blogger trip blog posts are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!