Thursday, June 28, 2012

What to do...what to do?

This morning I found myself in an unusual situation...I was home all by myself! This doesn't happen very often, and at first, I wasn't really sure what I should do!

Well, today's item on our 30 day photography challenge was to take a picture of a bad habit...seriously? How are you suppose to photograph a bad habit? Well, I do have a bad habit that I guess I could photograph...clutter...

 This is an area of my bedroom that has been sorely neglected and has needed to be de-cluttered for quite some time. It is one of those things that is on my mind to clean up, but just doesn't occur during the day since I don't spend a lot of time in my bedroom during the day. After spending about an hour cleaning things up, the area now looks like...

 ...this! Ahh, so much more organized! It is not at all perfect yet, still piles on the shelves that I need to go through, but looks so much more inviting! Looks like Kelsey will be gone again for a few hours one day next week, that will give me a chance to work on another clutter pile somewhere else in the house...of which I have just a few... :o)

 Then I spent the next hour listening to a podcast for our Sunday School lesson. We are going through a book called Fundamentals of the Faith by John MacArthur. Each week we take time during the week to listen to a podcast for the lesson and complete the lesson in the book. Then on Sunday morning, we take time in the group to discuss the lesson. We are about half way through the book...

Pinterest! I will be one of the teachers for the upcoming VBS at our church, so I created a board for some space ideas to use. Here is one that I think will be great to send to our Compassion kids too...


Do you ever have time alone at your home? And what fun things have you found on Pinterest lately?

2 comments:

  1. what great pics. Loved how you straightened up the books...

    Thanks for sharing!

    hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teena! It sure was nice to have that project done! :o)

      Delete

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!