Saturday, June 9, 2012

Compassion Letter Writing Fingerpaint Project

Last night we held our monthly Compassion Sponsor Letter Writing Night. We were hoping to work on this project for each one of our kids:


However, we soon found out that painter's tape doesn't come off of fingerpaint paper very well:


The original project was done on canvas, and we know we can't send canvas to our Compassion kids so we used fingerpaint paper instead. The paper started to rip in some places, so we decided to still use the fingerpainting, but in a couple of different ways.


I went ahead and fingerpainted a page for each one of our sponsored kids and my correspondent kids


Then, I drew out the letters of their names that could be cut out and glued to the fingerpaint page


Here is the one for Xiomara


One for Abner


My husband decided to cut the letters out of the fingerpainted paper.

I love how these turned out and can't wait for all the kids to receive them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!