Monday, May 7, 2012

Travel to Tanzania!

Would you like to experience a Compassion trip without leaving your home? This week you can!

Compassion Bloggers: Tanzania 2012
The Compassion Bloggers are in Tanzania right now! Now that our homeschool high school graduation is over (I will be posting about that later on this week), I will have time to read about these bloggers and their experiences in Tanzania.

If you are touched by their stories and would like to sponsor a child in Tanzania, be sure to follow this link:
Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion


Share with me what your favorite blog post is...I will try to share which one is my favorite... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!