Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Pinterest inspired IKEA trip



Matthew has been working over with our friends the last couple of days.


Since Kelsey and I had to drive over to pick him up today, we decided to stop off here first.


I have been wanting something like this for our craft/school room and have pinned quite a few ideas on my 'Dreams for my home' board. When I saw that you could put this whole thing together for about $15, I knew this would work for my budget and my available time. So today, we purchased the $5.99 table top from IKEA. Hopefully, I can get the bookcases later on this week.


Before we arrived at home, I was excited to see that our favorite strawberry stand in town is now open! These will go really well with homemade buttermilk pancakes in the morning... yum!

4 comments:

  1. I have always admired this design myself--especially since it allows standing to work! Great for those with back issues! And it just looks good too!
    Nancy M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, standing at normal height will be much nicer for cutting our material! :o)

      Delete
  2. Nice! What's the height of that table top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you probably figured out the height from the next post! :o) The 'table' stands a little over 36 inches, so closer to counter height than table height which will be so nice for rotary cutting!

      Delete

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!