Thursday, March 22, 2012

Making good use of that Costco chicken

Going through my Food Network magazines, I had found a recipe for a BBQ Chicken Pizza that sounded really good. So I pinned it on my Recipes I Want to Try board.

Yesterday, while we were at Costco, I picked up one of their roasted chickens knowing that the pizza would be perfect for dinner tonight.


I have some garlic shoots growing in my garden, so I added some chopped garlic shoots to the top of the pizza. This will definitely be a repeat recipe at our home.



There was still quite a bit of chicken left on that chicken, so I added it to a stock pot and will be making chicken broth. It will make some great soup this weekend since we are expecting quite a storm again.

How do you stretch out a whole chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!