Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Joy Dare #101-119

Are you following along with The Joy Dare for this year?

101. baby showers
102. daffodils blooming
103. chocolate
104. Valentine Banquet with our church family
105. eight cups of freshly squeezed orange juice ready and in the freezer for Orange Iced Tea
106. thirty-two cups of pasta sauce made and ready for the freezer


107. inexpensive frame, page from 'Persuasion', red heart...quick and easy craft made
108. amazed by His love for me
109. a baby's smile
110. knowing a friend is praying for me



111. collection of raindrops on plants in my garden


112. homemade chocolate chip cookies
113. quiet at the end of the day


114. waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast


115. candlelight dinner at home with my family


116. having all the ingredients at home for a special dessert
117. Matthew arriving home safely after running errands for me
118. Kelsey's flower girl basket
119. evening of knitting with Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!