Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Daily Prayers for our Compassion Kids

I just love the new child packets that come when you sponsor a child with Compassion!


"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us." - 1 John 5:14

On the back of the bookmark that you can tear out of the booklet is a suggestion of daily prayers for your sponsored child. I decided to use this list to make a prayer box to keep on our table so that we can pray for these things each morning before breakfast.


On a small card for each day, I wrote out the different prayer items.


"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." - Matthew 21:22

I pray that each one of these children grow up to make a positive difference in their families and in their communities for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!