Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Save your calendar pages!

I still like to have a wall calendar at home even though our family uses an electronic calendar these days. This past year, I had a calendar from Dayspring which had beautiful illustrations with Bible verses for each month. Instead of just throwing the calendar away, I turned the pages into a project to send to my Compassion kids!
 
 First, I took apart the calendar, page by page.
 
 Then I trimmed the pages down to 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
 
 I pulled out some card stock and a glue stick. I mounted each of the pages onto some cardstock to strengthen the pages and to cover up last year's calendar pages.
 
We wrote letters to our Compassion kids yesterday and I was able to include these in our mailing. I hope they enjoy them!

1 comment:

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!