Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Catching up on my Capture Your 365

1301_PianoKeys_001
1/320, f/2.8, ISO 800, 50mm
 
For some reason, I have not been able to upload any photos on my blog since last week. So I uploaded this photo I took last week to my neglected Flickr account and was able to add the HTML code and voila! I can work around the problem and still upload a picture! Took me a few days to figure it out... :o)
 
I am still borrowing a 50mm lens from a friend. On the day that I took this picture, I had been listening to an instrumental CD from Mark Schultz. I just love a good instrumental CD! Listening to the CD was the inspiration for this photo. I wanted something with sheet music and piano keys. I did apply an antique black and white preset to the photo in Lightroom to give it an aged look, otherwise the photo would have been just black and white.
 
What have you photographed lately?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog! I just stumbled upon it and I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, don't you? If you have taken the time to visit, please take the time to leave a comment. Then I can visit you back!